Horizon International offers its range of global network of overseas offices and experienced strategic partners to carry out time critical movements, express freight and urgent deliveries of every kind, from large scale shipments to hand delivery of small batches of sample products. Internationally, across Europe and throughout the UK, our Express and Time Critical Services conduct year-round 24/7 deliveries that meet the most demanding deadlines and that can be flexed with precision to respond to individual client requirements.
International and domestic solutions
“Time Critical” Services include:
- On-Board Carrier and Hand Carriage
- Expedited ‘End to End’ Solutions
- Third Country Movements/Cross Trade
- Customs clearance
“Express” Services include:
- Sameday Air Solutions
- Fast-track Rail Shipments
- Rapid Response Vehicles
“Urgent” Services include:
- Dedicated/specialist vehicles
- Rail solutions
- Double Manned and Secure Vehicles
- Pudo (Pick Up Drop Off) and Dropbox Services
Special Express & Time Critical services for global, European and domestic assignments include:
- Project movements
- Spare Part Logistics
- Temperature Controlled Services
- Exhibitions and Event Solutions
- Festival and Music Logistics
Worldwide experience and support
- Expedited express products, consolidated services or these solutions in combination are provided via established air freighting relationships. As international freight forwarders, Horizon is a longstanding member of IATA and TAPA and we are AEO, C-TPAT and DFT certified.
- Longstanding relationships with all major shipping lines allow for services to and from all major ports worldwide. We offer both FCL and LCL/Groupage services and our online IT systems allow clients to track the progress of their shipments at all times.
- We provide a wide range of warehousing and logistics solutions including inventory management, cross docking and emergency parts distribution.
Through our network of over 300 destinations in more than 100 countries, Horizon is able to efficiently and cost-effectively operate, monitor and manage every shipment by air, sea or land. Increased speed of delivery does not diminish the high levels of care, security and control that we exercise to ensure the absolute success of every logistics assignment.