HORIZON INTERNATIONAL CASE STUDY
a LEADING GLOBAL BRANDED MERCHANDISE SUPPLIER
The Client – A world leading supplier of corporate branded merchandise products.
Our client approached us with a project to supply corporate merchandise packs to over 100 recipients, all private individuals, across the globe on behalf of a tech giant.
The challenge was to manage all local customs & tax requirements as well as deliveries to customer door whilst avoiding involvement from the end-customer.
Some of the locations we were required to serve were very demanding as we had to work across many different local tax regimes and local rules.
- We identified all applicable tax and duty requirements per destination country and made local arrangements for these to be fulfilled as required by local law.
- We liaised with all local destination offices to identify transit and handling / packaging requirements.
- We used a combination of Airfreight, Road and Courier solutions to provide the customer with the most cost effective process, whilst ensuring delivery was fulfilled on time for the new product launch.
- A single source solution with end to end requirements being fulfilled and a central freight billing process.
- A 100% on time solution to ensure all locations were fulfilled in time for product launch.
- All local tax requirements were fulfilled and all local customers were satisfied with the tax compliance process.
Supporting the solution design was Horizon International’s Supply Chain team. Horizon’s solutions combine a process-driven approach with operational resources that deliver, so you can free up cashflow, save money, focus on core business activities and importantly, have peace of mind.