As a no-deal Brexit edges closer, political tensions increase and the pandemic impact becomes ever clearer, businesses have to look at new international markets for growth.
Hosted by respected law firm, Blake Morgan, an exciting panel of international trade experts were invited to discuss the challenges and opportunities facing businesses that trade internationally on a webinar, which took place on 19th November.
The panel included Jonathan Brenton – Head of Trade Policy (non-EU) at the Confederation of Business Industry (CBI), Charles Hollis – Managing Director of Falanx Assynt, a global intelligence consultancy and Richard Perriman – Vice President of Horizon International.
- Operating internationally post Covid and Brexit – where can businesses find opportunities for growth
- US Elections – what could this mean for the UK?
- Asian market relationships and challenges – still a key part of our supply chain?
- Emerging market risks – how rising COVID-19 debt is impacting business risks around the world
- Cross-border supply chains – what challenges are ahead? What should businesses be aware of?
- What does a no-deal Brexit mean for EU trade?
For importers/exporters seeking information relating to post-Brexit customs and supply chain processes, the recording of the webinar is a “must-see”. Please see following link to view a recording –
For further information or assistance regarding post-Brexit concerns, please contact us to schedule a call –