Horizon International have 25 years of experience in exporting to Russia and can take away the difficulties of navigating Russian customs formalities, co-ordinating logistics internally in Russia or Former Soviet Union (FSU), ensuring your cargo arrives at the nominated consignee on time and on budget.
Full ‘turn-key’ solution
With offices in St Petersburg, Moscow and the UK, which are staffed with bilingual specialists, can provide advice and guidance as well as offering a full ‘turn-key’ solution to your logistical requirements.
Exporting to Russia
As the world’s eleventh largest economy by Gross Domestic Product, the Russian market offers significant opportunities for UK exporters. Horizon International offer a range of services for companies interested in exporting products to Russia –
- Daily air freight services to Moscow & St. Petersburg.
- Internal connections across Russia by air freight & courier to all major cities.
- Weekly road & ocean freight
- Express/Onboard Courier/Next Day service.
‘Russian customs clearance processes are notoriously difficult to navigate. Having an experienced partner with expertise is essential’
Horizon can provide the comfort of knowing that you are dealing with a company with a long and established history of helping businesses import products into Russia. Customs clearance processes are notoriously difficult to navigate. Having an experienced partner with expertise is essential in removing the time, cost and hassle in exporting to Russia.
- “Russification” / pre-approval of documents.
- Close liaison with Russian importers to ensure that all documentation and requirements are in place.
- Comprehensive clearance and brokerage service for air, road and ocean consignments.
- 3rd party representation, if in the event that your customer is not a registered importer.
- Expertise in managing consignments for exhibitions, tradeshows, events, sporting events.
To speak to one of our specialists or to book your first consignment contact us.