Horizon International has built a strong reputation supporting clients in the management of their corporate branded merchandise. We manage the entire supply chain from origin factory through to final delivery point – anywhere in the World.
Horizon can manage your inventory in our strategically located Fulfilment Centres, giving you complete and live visibility of your stock levels and orders; enabling you to place orders with confidence.
Horizon can manage your entire supply chain – removing unnecessary “cogs in the machine”; reducing your cost and increasing speed to market.
Horizon International supports a corporate branding and merchandising client, who supplies to some of the World’s largest and most respected brands.
- Following a detailed scoping and implementation process, Horizon took receipt of the client’s inventory (+ 200 pallets of stock) and within 72 hours orders were processed and despatched.
- The client supplies to three major global brands and has an inventory profile of +1500 products.
- Orders are despatched to both internal client facilities around the World and direct to consumer.
- Horizon receives inbound stock from multiple 3rd party suppliers, records, checks and makes it available within 24 hours of receipt, thereby enabling our client to fulfil orders without delay.
- Projects include delivery to global sporting events – with tight, time-definite deadlines. Horizon are trusted to ensure that deliveries are made on time, every time.
Our e-fulfilment software “hiCloud Shop” integrates quickly and easily.
Whether your orders come via your ERP system, Amazon, eBay, your own online shop or through listing managers such as Channel Advisor; they are all automatically processed in our multi-channel e-fulfilment centre.
Speed – Simplicity – Cost – Transparency – Flexibility. There are many reasons to choose Horizon as your supply chain partner.
- Horizon will manage your entire supply chain from overseas factory door through to final mile delivery, removing unnecessary links and associated costs.
- Horizon’s costing structure is transparent, simple to understand and competitive, with no “nasty hidden surprises”
- Horizon’s systems can integrate directly with your ERP or webcart, transmitting orders straight to our warehouse within minutes of payment being received.
- Your inbound overseas stock orders will be transferred immediately upon arrival at UK Port or Airport to our warehouse and put away into stock.
- Horizon’s systems provide you with “live” visibility of your inventory, sales orders and, very importantly – your returns.
- Need to withdraw some sample stock? No problem! Simply call your Account Manager and they will arrange to deliver directly to you –
- Horizon can provide tailored services – including using your own branded packaging, adding marketing inserts to orders and applying personalised, finishing touches and much more.
Our e-Fulfilment solutions, powered by leading edge technology, connects the fulfilment, delivery and returns process directly to your web cart. Welcome to hiShop!!
Our services cover a multitude of e-Fulfilment requirements, including –
- Warehouse Storage
- Online / Integrated Stock Control
- Web Cart / ERP Integration
- eCommerce Order Processing
- Pick & Pack
- Kitting / Sub-Assembly
- Online Order Tracking
- RMA – Returns Management
- Reverse Logistics
- eCommerce Consultancy Services
- Global Reach
- International Market Entry Consultancy
- Time Definite Delivery
- Tariff Classification Support
For support with the management of your corporate branded merchandise logistics, please speak with the experts at Horizon – email@example.com
Download our brochure – “Expertise in the Management of Branded Merchandise Logistics”