British companies have seen an increase in international sales since the UK voted to leave the EU. PayPal for example saw UK SMEs international PayPal sales more than treble to 34% due to the post-Brexit drop in the British pound value which make UK goods cheaper for overseas buyers.
Horizon International are pleased to participate in a free event, during which attendees will be given the opportunity to raise their international trade challenges and discuss potential options for their businesses with a panel of international trade experts.
The panellists include:
• International, commercial, technology, research partnership and EU funding advisers, Mireille Owen-Hughes and Jakob Rakoczy from the Enterprise Europe Network, funded by Innovate UK and the European Commission
• Government export finance adviser, Stuart Stoter from UK Export Finance
• UK Supply Chain Development Manager, Richard Perriman from Horizon International Cargo Ltd
• Incubation Director, Richard May from Oxford Innovation
The topics to be discussed will include:
• Entering new markets
• Partnering with commercial strategic partners
• EU R&D funding
• Export order fulfilment funding support from the government
• Export logistics
To register please click here – Register for Tickets
This event is for UK registered companies only based in Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire and Sussex.