If you’re an SME already trading online, you may be thinking about the next steps to scale up and increase your sales.
If so, you may wish to join a one-day conference, hosted by GS1 to hear from a range of industry experts covering key themes to take your business to the next level.
The event takes place on Wednesday 6th June at Foyles Bookshop, London WC2H 0DT.
Horizon International are pleased to be amongst the expert panel of speakers at the event, which includes some of the leading players in the eCommerce world.
Key Themes –
- Building your brand audience online
- e-commerce experts give you the know-how on the online tools to build your brand
- Scaling your business using more online channels
- Managing multi-channels and getting to grips with your logistics
- Getting the most from online marketplaces
- Learn the rules for success and the importance of product data
- Grow your business internationally
- Get your exporting plan off the ground and learn how to manage payments
The Agenda and Speakers at Online Sellers Summit Hosted by GS1 include –
- Murray Lambell, VP of UK trading, eBay
- Updates for eBay
- Anand Vora, Google
- Product Data
- Alex Podopryhora, M2ePro
- Magento integration for marketplaces
- Richard Perriman, Horizon International Cargo
- eFulfilment and International Supply Chain
- Emma Jones, founder of Enterprise Nation, business expert and author
- Keynote speech on growing a small business
- Gerry White, technical marketing consultant
- Optimising SEO & Online PR
- Zakera Kali, founder of Peace & Blessings
- Building a successful brand
- Department of International Trade
- Developing a successful export plan
- Plus a panel discussion with leading online marketplaces
Horizon International Cargo has a wealth of experience and expertise in supporting clients selling via multi-channels, including all major online marketplaces. We can manage the entire supply chain process “From Creation to Customer” – From Creation-to-Customer
Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your online sales strategy!
Book your tickets for Online Sellers Summit Hosted by GS1 before 30 April 2018 and get an early bird 20% discount. Enter the promotional code GS1UKEBD0418 when selecting tickets on the registration form.
So, if you’re ready to take your online business to new heights, secure your place now!